Don't mind me
... and finally, I feel things taking shape. Like putty in the palm of my hand, or a Twizzler I've been working with my tongue, events are shaping up and forming in the not-so-distant future. I can't say I'm too thrilled with war looming over our heads, but unfortunately, it seems to be an unstoppable force and we are in the midst of its wake (or should I say, his). I'd be lying if I said I wasn't outrightly affected by it, being the sensitive soul that I am (i.e. not stepping on mushrooms when I was younger because I thought dwarves lived in them). But I'd also be stifling myself if I didn't admit that other things are preoccupying my mind... like how the weather has finally taken a turn for the better (now I can enjoy that sweat-in-the-back-of-the-knees again, and leave butt sweat stains on leather seats), how ice cream tastes so good with hot fudge, and how nice and warm my ear feels after a late-night/early morning conversation on the phone...
Don't mind me. I'm a huge sap right now; my sap runneth over.
No comments:
Post a Comment