Choose life.
So this week, albeit this month, has been kerr-razy. It's been a potpourri, nay, a cornucopia of stuff. There were good stuff and bad stuff. The good outweighs the bad, but the bad is still, well, bad.
My brother's girlfriend came down to visit the first three days of this week. I took her around, took them to Steinkeller ("It's in the basement?"), told them about places, classes, professors, people ... I was the supreme Tour Guide. In my head, though, I was thinking, Jeez, wasn't I being led around the campus just four years ago? Where the hell has the time gone?
Not to get all philosophical and shit, but isn't it exhilarating/scary/weird that our lives are really just moments? Time passes, and whatever is now will be then, and that can last for four seconds or a year. I know I should stick to talking about drunken shenanigans and shit, but seeing Eternal Sunshine this week made me think. And I hate/love that.
Also, I love/hate my hair. It either needs to be really long or short and cute NOW.
This lady has inspired me to try to make my own quiche. Hers is ham and mushrooms, mine will be chocolate and skittles. Yummm, right? I've actually been cooking more this year. I made tons of shit, like pizza and pasta and once or twice or so I even made breakfast for the BF. Impressive, yeah?
I want to say that I'll be writing more, but my internet, or rather, my computer's still fucked. I should just buckle down and go get help, but, eh, I'd rather spend the money on shoes.
Speaking of which! Last night at the bar, this asshole (who really isn't an asshole. Just drunk I suppose) had the GALL to insult my newly-bought pointy-toed black flats. He said, "Get over those! They're so ugly!" And I was like, "Who are YOU to critique my fashion sense?" The nerve! I was so pissed that when a nearby acquaintance started heckling me, I lunged and choked him. That's right. I wrapped my hands around this guy's neck and squeezed. NOBODY fucks with my shoes.
(Sidenote: I was sober. Also, I apologized to the guy later on for choking him, shook hands, and proclaimed us friends again.)
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment