Saturday

WHEN THE ONLY LIGHTS I SEE ARE THE ONES ON THE CAR BEFORE ME

Goddamn that was quite a joyride. That left me sixty dollars poorer. But there's nothing like ripping through streets with the windows down and music in the background. It almost felt like a movie, or the very least, a posh car commercial.
It's not over yet though. I've got no business to be in Amherst at 10 o'clock this Saturday night...now Oberlin, that's another story. I'm beginning to love that town.
Tonight I thought I saw my friend Matt at Borders. I secretly lusted after him in high school but he was probably oblivious because he was like in love with one of my friends. Anyway, it wasn't him. I wonder how he's doing though. Because I still have his Radiohead tape. This Matt at Borders wore his hair the exact same way and even smelled like the vanilla incense that Matt from high school burned every night. But he was looking through the Hip-Hop section, and that is the key difference.
I don't know what to wear to to this graduation party tomorrow. I'm assuming that it's just like the other g.parties so it's casual attire, but it will be held at the biggest fucking house in town, ever. I won't be surprised when TV newspeople show up and fawn over AK because she's going to Harvard. I don't think anyone from my hometown has even been to any top ten schools in the country, ever.
...okay, my eyes are itchy and I'm thirsty. I shall return later...

No comments: