Wednesday

MY LIFE WILL BE COMPLETE ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON THAT 3LW BOX SET

I don't mean to brag but I have a paper due tomorrow.
(Okay, let me start over.)

I don't mean to brag but I have a half-bottle of red wine sitting on my floor.
(Hell yeah, that's what I'm talkin' bout)

All thanks to this feller, without whom I wouldn't have had my first dinner.
(At Kona, I should add)

Now once again, I find myself in a position I've been in many times before.
(Sitting in front of the computer, custom-making tees instead of doing aforementioned paper)

I should be livin' it up
(Ja Rule and Case-style)

instead of thinking how $5.99 isn't a bad price
(for this)

and listening to the Shins
(or actually, just humming that one Michael Jackson song over and over again)

and being productive
(thinking of cool ringtones for new cellphone)

Yes, I'd like some cheese.
(With that whine)

No comments: