journeaux.blogspot.com

Thursday

Sometimes

A week ago, at a show in a bar uptown, a guy behind me yells "Play some Herbie Hancock!" to the band onstage.

Today, on the ride home, the baby-faced bus driver was playing the station I'd fuck gently.

Sometimes this town amazes me.
Posted by p.atricia at Thursday, February 13, 2003
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2004 (44)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2003 (91)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • I suck at golf I suck at golf. I've only "putted o...
      • In this bubble I rarely talk to my mom on the phon...
      • Past all cares Smell is very important to me. It i...
      • Sometimes A week ago, at a show in a bar uptown, ...
      • One-size-fits-all Presented with the following pi...
      • I love my friends That's all I need to say for now.
      • The best way There are at least fifty people camp...
      • I am a robot A scary thing about me is I can brea...
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2002 (249)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (79)
    • ►  March (32)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.