a conversation between silas and i.
me: are you going to radiohead at blossom?
silas: YES. But I think I'm going with my friend Evan...
BUT, I think we're going for general admission floor, so I may just see ya?
me: i'm general admission as well, i think
s: excellent, one of the people in this other entourage has a cell phone so contacting each other shouldn't be a problem. Like, "ok, Trish, I'm to the left of the bearded lady in the Styx t-shirt"
me: that would be funny coz then i'd go, "Dude, i AM the bearded lady in the Styx t-shirt"
s: HAHAHA
me: you know how we do
s: you oughtta put that on your blog. no pressure though
me: i should... it's in need of serious update or something. i just havent been hit by the writing bug or whatever. i'm soooo lazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment