journeaux.blogspot.com

Tuesday

"Did I get thinner or did I just get used to being this fat? Oh well, it doesn't matter whether it's my stomach or my imagination, as long as I'm the only one who sees my belly.

Let me think.

Did I get less lonely or did I just get used to being alone?"

(well said.)
Posted by p.atricia at Tuesday, October 14, 2003
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2004 (44)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2003 (91)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • The worse thing though is when they stop asking. W...
      • "Did I get thinner or did I just get used to being...
      • On slow nights like these, I take out the glue sti...
      • Lately, you've had cold hands and feet. Back in hi...
      • We were both headed for the vending machine. I did...
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2002 (249)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (79)
    • ►  March (32)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.