How can I put this succinctly --- ? Well, I am in a relationship (with a boy, a non-gay boy) and it's wonderful. It's all those cliches plus a bag of chips. I might even dare say the H-word, but I'm afraid if I said it, that feeling would go away.
Last night, though, was a night of sad tears. I've cried before but last night I really felt the emptiness. GOD, I AM SO FUGGING EMO, MAKE IT STOP but at the same time, I'm glad I let it out (albeit it was right outside a bar) and that I let you and you know how I feel. It was scary and I don't like making myself vulnerable but there you have it, you just have that effect on me.
Apologies in advance if this blog turns into a vomituous slurry of the "ohmygawd, I have a BF" kind.
But motherfuckers, it's been a while, and I am taking advantage of this fresh and wonderful new happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment