Dear Blog,
It has been a few years since my last blogging. The last time, I wrote about my neighbor (suspected drug dealers, known lovers of the genre "hip-hop"). I don't know why I stopped. Was it one of those things that just snuck up on me, like a heart attack? It definitely wasn't because I had nothing to write about, and it wasn't because I don't like writing anymore. I'm sorry I ever stopped.
Tonight I found some old stationery and an address book. At the store, we received three boxes of address books. Who writes, anymore? Who takes the time to fill in page after alphabetized page in a book? It makes me sad. All those hours spent looping the perfect small 's' in grade school, or painstakingly learning the correct way to write addresses on an envelope... is it, as Michael Palin would say, all for naught?
Would it be terribly old-school if I wrote my blog entries on those sheets of stationery? Hmm...
Yours,
Trish
No comments:
Post a Comment