Monday

Wondering if this is what it will be like whenever I get the gumption to move to Engerland: stomachache, dry eyes, shuffled lethargy... oh wait, that's everyday I'm like this.

But seriously, this is like the third day in a row that the sun has not come out. It's starting to affect whatever amount of optimism I have left. Sitting in front of lamps does not help because our bulbs give off an alien glow, and while they do conserve energy, they can't help but make everyone look like they just come out of a bender.


I've been checking the weather forecast like a hawk, thinking there's got to be a break in the dreariness. Tomorrow calls for "mostly cloudy," which one can only hope means "somewhat sunny," too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it's been a sunny spate of days since...until today!!!

I'll be reading ya - :) :) :)