Friday

Another Cause for Obsession

I've decided that a blog cannot be a real blog without at least once including the Friday Five in its posts. So, voila.



1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from?

Filipino, equal parts Chinese and Spanish. Most of my ancestors, hard enough to believe, were from Spain. Interesting little story that goes with that, I'll tell y'all sometime.

2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit?
China

3. Which would you least like to visit? Why?
Spain. Because I'd go there and never come back.

4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage?
Nope. We used to go to a lot of 'Filipino pot-luck' parties back in Buffalo. The Filipino community there was a lot more agreeable. We've kept our native tongue at home, however, and if that's not celebrating/recognizing our heritage, I don't know what is.

5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)?
My parents.

No comments: