Thursday

Sometimes, I get the urge to spell everything with a 'z', like "Anywayz, I gotz to go to the ztore and pick up 'some' shoez." (no 'z' for 'some,' becoz that would just be wrong.)
Of course, this urge only comes after drinking Coca-Cola and eating three sugar cookies. Three! That's better than downing Red Bull though, which makes me even more loopier.

Like that one time I stocked up cough medicine to feel better before the Pete Yorn show last year. Only to find out it was the non non-drowsy kind. Two Red Bulls later, I'm singing along to Barry Manilow (for some reason, I love that man) and thinking how it cool it was that my aunt drove with her feet on the way to Arizona two years ago. I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if I tried the same feet feat (hehe).


(My teeth feel like they're wearing sweaters. Or like they're my sister's legs after a two-week shaving hiatus (hehe). Of course, I am the hairless wonder in that I sprout maybe three or four hairz if I don't shave in that same period of time. I'm not complaining or anything, I think it's cool.)

There was a tambourine on sale at K-Mart for nine dollars. I'm thinking I should get it and start learning how to play. Then again, that's a tricky situation, as one can't exactly play the tambourine without something to bang to. Er, bang with. And how can one 'play' the tambourine? Maybe I mean 'hit'?

Going to start reading again this summer. Picked up The Red Dancer and that really-long-titled-book by Dave Eggers that-I-always-get-wrong.

Also on the agenda: refrain from an update while on a sugar rush.

No comments: