Suppose it comes with the time of year. Seems all I can do is stumble from pub to bar to library to home, see people, say goodbye, hope to see you again soon, have 'I like pain' scribbled on my arm by an inebriated boy, forget to wash it next day and get curious looks from people on campus, wear the same shirt two days in a row, with Febreze anything is possible, drink Gator-ade (the way my dad says it) by the gallons because I can't seem to shake this nasty feeling in the back of my throat, look at my self and wonder, When did I manage to catch some sun, make mix CDs instead of studying then running into my professor twice and he tells me, I hope you don't just download those songs, and I say, Of course not, it's an entirely different experience to buy the CD, see John Malkovich on the TV and think, When did he get so goddamn old (want to see his movie, btw) and now, writing emails that make me all nostalgic, which isn't really what I need right now, I guess I need to stop putting The Bends on repeat. I want to be outside with people but at the same time, all I really feel like doing is crying. Unless anyone's idea of a good time is sobbing their brains out, I think I'm shit out of luck for now.
Bloodyhell, I'm so melodramatic! But it's OK, I'm sitting by the window waiting for the rain to come.
P.S. Does anyone else get random people on their IM? I have about five of mine, but I've never bothered to take them off because their away messages are fun. Anyway, one of the random people just randomly IM'ed me, asking what time it was. Turns out he was in a computer lab, where the clocks are messed up. AND, turns out he's Sara Bennett's ex-boyfriend's best friend, whom she had tried to hook me up with, but then decided against it because he was "weird." Apparently, he remembers me because we had a conversation three years ago about diarrhea. Now, I don't remember any such thing. But that sounds about right.
No comments:
Post a Comment