Tuesday

Um, I don't know where I keep getting the money, but apparently it's coming in a steady supply because I just bought 2 CDs (Yeah Yeah Yeahs' Fever to Tell and the Saddle Creek 50). Amusement is my sugah daddy.

I stepped out of the apartment this morning (ok, really, it was closer to 5:30pm. Shut up!) and was greeted by the smell of barbeque and half-naked studs playing sand volleyball. This is the reason why I need two showers a day now. Because it's, er, really hot in here.

Trying not to think of all the people leaving soon. Why can't everybody be retarded like me? Although, as someone put it wisely, I'm not retarded, I just don't go to class. Uh huh...


Virgo
Your appetite for rich, fatty foods may not be healthy, but it would be even worse if it wasn't strictly sexual.


Yeah, I almost choked on a hot dog with that one.

No comments: