Who wants cake?
A couple of hours too late, I just finished cleaning my bathroom, and am now very dizzy from the combined fumes of Clorox, Windex and scented candles -- all a very flammable and pulmonary-threatening mix.
Nothing new since I last wrote, except that I await news from a doctor on the condition of my heart. Literally, as I was strapped to a heart monitor for twenty-four hours over the weekend. It was as annoying as I thought it would be, clashed horribly with my outfit, and proved to be a hinderance whenever I tried to reach up, bend over, or hula hoop. Which, admittably, I did not try while wearing the monitor, but I did try over the weekend. Still not much of a hula hooper.
Isn't 'blog' a funny word? I try to avoid it as much as I can. I almost wrote 'blogged' instead of 'wrote' in one of the earlier sentences. Also, I want ice cream really badly, and I think I deserve it, because:
Trishpitty: like I picked up HAIRS from the floor
Trishpitty: WITH MY HANDS
No comments:
Post a Comment