Insect incest
There are four flies in the apartment. Where are they coming from, and why are they all buzzing around me while I'm on the computer? This isn't cool, you guys.
Today I plan to eat like a chump. How does one eat like a chump? First, a chump eat lots of take out food (preferably fast food like Wendy's) and doesn't spend more than three dollars on it. Also, eating doesn't mean much to a chump, as one focuses more on the drinking aspect. So really, today, I plan on drinking like a chump.
Like, soy milk and stuff. Sheesh.
I'm lighting a prayer incense stick for E-Rock who is currently in the process of applying to more med schools and grad schools. Like you needed to tell me twice to burn some incense! Please. I walked into Shriver dining hall once and a kid walked by, and he was like, "Man, it smells like Wildberry in here." True story.