Sing for absolution
I'm trying out this thing where everything is "[something].com" I'm pretty sure that either Shiv or Stacey started it, but I'm carrying it onto the next level. Let's see how far I can take it without being bludgeoned.
It's raining like crazy! It's cold and my hands are harboring hangnails like crazy. Like crazy.com. But I'm glad it's finally sweater weather. I'm sick of that in-between stage, where, yes, it's October and it's fall, but it's seventy degrees outside. I'm sure in two weeks I'll be complaining how the weather sucks already, and I can't wait for it to be spring. In the meantime, I'm snuggling up to, er, myself in my cheap-o (but comfy!) sweetass sweatpants. They're ochre. Ochre. That's sassy.net. Can i really snuggle up to myself though? That's a little sad.
This weekend, as I reminded two lovebirds at the coffeeshop (he bought flowers for her because today was sucky, and he wanted to brighten up her day! Aww), is Sweetest Day. They were like, "That's a little lame," but I'm a little excited. I've never had a sweetie on Sweetest Day. So hey Sweetie, how 'bout some freakin' chocolates and flowers this weekend? Haha, j/k.
(you know I'd rather have food anyway.)