journeaux.blogspot.com

Thursday

Pleasantly plumping
One of my goals this fall semester is to get really fat off of Oreos. This will ensure extra warmth for the oncoming winter season, plus Oreos are sort of cheap and really, really good.

I think I'm halfway there.
Posted by p.atricia at Thursday, October 07, 2004
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ▼  2004 (44)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • wake up what exactly do you wake up to in the mor...
      • Uptown, sitting "Ahh!" he said. "What, what?" I ...
      • Chatter The sound of her voice is what you're doin...
      • Sing for absolution I'm trying out this thing whe...
      • The plant is dead. I tried to revive it, and for a...
      • Insect incest There are four flies in the apartmen...
      • Pleasantly plumping One of my goals this fall seme...
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2003 (91)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2002 (249)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (79)
    • ►  March (32)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.