journeaux.blogspot.com

Tuesday

Hehe, I like this one better:


Take The Scooby-Doo Test!
Posted by p.atricia at Tuesday, March 26, 2002
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2004 (44)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2003 (91)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2002 (249)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (79)
    • ▼  March (32)
      • you know what they say. This weekend isn't going a...
      • ...yeah, this Econ thing is the farthest thing fro...
      • Well, no use crying over spilled milk...I'm just g...
      • AD=C+Yx...oh buggity....I'm taking a break from my...
      • Hehe, I like this one better: Take The Scooby-Doo...
      • mistaken identity. Which Rock Chick Are You? ...ok...
      • The Patriotic Cheesecake Forums. Mike doesn't like...
      • My brother's away message is outside shoveling. Th...
      • tidbitten. SEEN. A twenty-five dollar fine. Ouch. ...
      • either way. So my mom calls me up and she's like, ...
      • dinner conversations. Sunday night, spaghetti dinn...
      • seein' double. According to Erin, I have a twin. H...
      • sho' biz. Saw Blow last night. I'll admit, I had m...
      • big bother. I hate those "see who has viewed my pr...
      • holy shit, it's friday. Totally doesn't feel like ...
      • no show. I'm more than a little miffed at all thes...
      • it's no secret.. i always knew i was a bit of a Ca...
      • i demand a recount Very cute, very pink, and ver...
      • brief fucking spell my buns. I'm not enjoying this...
      • tidbitten. SEEN: meanie Minnich R.A shivering in h...
      • switch into 12-year-old mode. I cannot believe me ...
      • the anniversary. Well, today is my parents' weddin...
      • A movie about killer piƱatas? Now I've seen everyt...
      • intimate strangers. Kimber was talking about how p...
      • errant ways. Some days I just feel like crawling i...
      • tidbitten. SEEN. My dyad partner's Viagra pen. It ...
      • strike one.... I had an elaborate entry going on, ...
      • one very exciting plumbing story. Me and roommate ...
      • Man, that Toyota Matrix looks snazzy! Though I mus...
      • You know who's hot? Ty from Trading Spaces. Hell y...
      • F.Y.I.: skivvy - n 1: (British) a female domestic ...
      • tidbitten. SEEN: in Buffalo NY last weekend, Amigo...
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.