Friday

no show. I'm more than a little miffed at all these concerts I'm going to miss. Hey Mercedes is this Sunday, but so are the Oscars. I could tape it and go, but there ain't no fun in going alone. Ooh, plus there's the money issue. Yeah, there was this time when I was finding dollar bills everywhere (er, last week) and now I'm down to looking underneath my bed and in-between the couches for change. It couldn't have helped that I just went to Wal-Mart and shelled out money for ... candles, eyeshadow, moisturizer, and the Remy Shand cd (but that one is totally necessary, I'm doin an article on him for next week).
...anyway, there's also the Seafood/Ben Kweller/Dashboard (heh, you like how the headlining band is last) concert on Good Friday. Like I said, though, there's a good reason for missing that one ... Chicharon and hopefully some dried mangoes from the Philippines!! (just kiddin'....)

No comments: