Monday

strike one.... I had an elaborate entry going on, then I decided to resize the window and it deleted all of my shit! Shit! So...instead of typing it all again...bottom line is, I love my friend Michele to pieces, but I am pretty damn sure I am staying right where I am.
It is highly tempting to just go back to NY and have everything perfectly in place: my friends, my environment, hell, the school, but I like the change of scenery and of pace. I like packing up and moving on. Then again, I'd like to be able to stay at a school long enough to see the people I care about graduate with me. That didn't happen in elementary, middle and high school. I don't want to continue that pattern. The question is: am I going to be able to graduate with these people after screwing up this many times?

No comments: