Friday

SCARY REALIZATION, PART DEUX

I haven't brushed my hair in days, weeks even. That's right, I don't subject myself to that '100 brush strokes before bed!' bull shit, I'm sure I would be balding in some spots if I even tried that. Here's what I do (and boy, if you're still reading this, 10 points!) in the morning: I put on my makeup... and say a little prayer for you (aww, I just had to sneak that in). Seriously, I take a shower (obviously, with this one, I massage my head and hair -- can you massage hair? You know what I mean), rub some hair goo in, spray some of the Apple-scented hair stuff that Erica gave me for my bday and I'm set.

But you know what, though, that hair brush is pretty damn handy ... for singing into whilst jumping on the bed to George Michael's "Faith".

No comments: