Two days later...
Some bad things about being sick:
* not sleeping well
* loss of appetite
* loss of smell
* loss of taste
* lackluster all the time
* feeling like I just ran 5 miles every time I walk up any flights of stairs
* being cranky
* wanting to be at home so mom can fawn all over me
* imagining all the work i've missed... and how long it's going to take me to catch up.
I dropped Strawberry Banana yogurt on my desk and I'm too lazy to clean it up. I had a glass of mango juice (straight from the home land --- REPRAZENT) and that too is still sitting on my desk. I just want to feel better so I can go workout at the Rec.
Just kidding.
So it's October now. My roomate and I spent an hour bitching about how time moves so freaking fast. It's like here then whoosh there, gone. I can't stand that. I feel like I haven't done anything. Then again, I shouldn't complain so much as she (the roomie) has MCATs to worry about and I don't. HA HA... oww it hurts to laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment