journeaux.blogspot.com

Monday

Show'n'tell

I'm one of those people.


Sketch1
Sketch2


Also: Listening to Devendra Banhart makes me want to go back to Wyoming. More info to follow.
Posted by p.atricia at Monday, December 16, 2002
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2004 (44)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2003 (91)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2002 (249)
    • ▼  December (8)
      • Oh by the way Yes, I'm still alive. I've just bee...
      • "This is my main offender" It's a cold, rainy aft...
      • Show'n'tell I'm one of those people. Sketch1 Sk...
      • "Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby" For abo...
      • "Flowers are pretty, aren't they?" I've always wo...
      • "Got to keep on keep on keep on keep on" A few da...
      • "Would I make out with her? ..." Yes, I am one of...
      • The word is: "une cygnet" The French teacher was ...
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (79)
    • ►  March (32)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.