Oh by the way
Yes, I'm still alive. I've just been a lazy arse. Well, not really. I've been working and I get so tired. This body isn't the same wondermachine that it was years ago.
Not much has changed/happened, although I will share this: I never realized I could eat that many pancakes in one sitting. Also: Christmas was excellent, despite the blizzard we encountered on the way back. I do not hesitate in using the word 'blizzard', having been in many a one back in Buffalo. I'm not boasting here, this isn't something to brag about. I'm just saying... I'm not exaggerating. At one point, I thought the car was going to slip, crash into the guardrail, tip over, and fall 500 feet onto some fornicating chipmunks.
Oh by the way, my secret crush is Pippin from Lord of the Rings. Shh, don't tell anyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment