Sunday

"I may not have grown up around here, but I understand these people"

I've been watching Dancer in the Dark for four days now. I can't bear to watch the movie in entirety, as it is too much for me. As it is, I'm already feeling a little down and drawn out. I don't know how I was able to stand it the first time. It really is such a remarkable film because it draws such intense emotions from me. I feel ill and I've been bawlin' like a baby and I haven't even gotten to that part yet.

The band we saw last night covered "Stereo" by Pavement. I jumped up and started howling, and you bet your ass I ran to the very front and sang along with the very hot lead singer of Homonculus. He was, hehe, hot. Anyway, my mood is getting considerably lighter as I've popped Wayne's World in for the meantime... and 24 Hour Party People tonight chez Shivster!! Awoo!!

P.S. man, did I get me some action last night. and by action, i mean, The Scary Drunken Woman at the Varsity grabbed my Right Boob. Yeah, was I ever honored.

No comments: