Thursday

"The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret"

Oh, where to even begin!

Bad: I am not the hardcore mountain woman that I was two years ago (yes, at one point I was actually buff). I worked out this past Monday and I am still sore today. That's not right. I'm turning into Old Woman Trish right before your very eyes.

Good: I went to the French Kicks show! I met the fellows backstage and did a quick interview. Their guitarist Matt was incredibly nice. I told him I lived in Amherst (a town 15 mins. away from Oberlin College, which is where he went). He goes, "Oh yeah, I know where that is. That's where we went to buy beer." The bassist was somewhat of a stooge, but then again, they have been touring for a while, and they had just gotten off stage. I have stickers that say SHESUS LOVES YOU, but that's a story in of itself. Also: I should have gotten that powder-blue, glittered, unicorned French Kicks shirt! Damnation.

Random songs that are on repeat in my head:
"Envy" by Ash (good)
"Never my Love" by the Association (bad)
"Track 4" by Sigur Ros (good)
"All I Need" by Air (bad)

I need to watch TV again. It's just turning into this dusty black box in my room. Also: need to clean up this shit-hole before mi madre and mi hermano comes. That is the word for "brother" right? Yeah, they're coming this weekend and I'm rather excited. Let's just hope that mum will be kind enough to leave her wonderful car for her daughter to use for 2 glorious weeks ... then again "I'll talk about it with your father" never really was much of a thumbs-up, green light signal.

No comments: