My indie-rock ass is SO HAPPY right now! Consider this train of thought:
the French Kicks are playing at Southgate next Tuesday + being co-music editor, you know I'm working it to the fullest + got in touch with their publicist + might score an interview/spot on the guest list = OH HAPPY DAY.
Not only are these guys hot, they're hot. I'm surprised you haven't heard of them yet!
(But if you have, you should be jumping up and down right now with me. Oh, and which reminds me...)
Last night, I went to the Latino Dancing at Stadium (which is a bar in uptown for you non-Miami folks). Although it seemed like a lame scene at first, 4030 people showed up out of nowhere, and then, quite literally, it was tight. Dollar pitchers, HELL YAIH. Anyway, I was describing my night out on the town to Silor, and I so used this line:
"You can bet your ass I shook my booty like J Lo on a trampoline"
It's all in the imagery, folks... the mental picture, if you will.
No comments:
Post a Comment