Let's get together... yeah, yeah, yeah
So I was hanging out with the Backstreet Boys. Except it wasn't the Boys that we all know and love, because Howie was the Hot One and Nick suspiciously looked like a girl with a painted on moustache.
But anyway, I asked someone to take a picture of us, and I later made like 50 copies and sent it to anyone who had a mailing address. Then Howie was like, "Yo let's go to Blarney's" which I guess is a really cool bar where only super popstars hang out.
But I said "No" and Howie looked taken aback, almost hurt.
"Baby, you don't wanna party?" he said.
"Uh, no." For some reason, I was living in the Land of No. It was horrible. It pissed Howie off to no end, and he kept calling me names. Finally, I said "Bite me!"
And you know what, he did.
He went for the jugular, much like a cheetah does on a baby antelope, but I ducked and he got my cheek instead.
When I woke up, I swear I could still feel his teeth cutting into my skin. And honest-to-god, I have a canker sore in that same cheek.
God, I just positively live for dreams like this.
P.S. I feel the urge to bring back the Comments linky. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment