Wednesday

SUMMER IS HERE: Requests Pending

I want to toss a Frisbee between a triangle of friends.
I want to eat a watermelon and have its juices run down to my elbows.
I want to remember my dreams.
I want to watch cartoons and eat cotton candy-in-a-bag.
I want to go shoe-shopping.
I want to wear a long summer dress to the mall.
I want to wake up early enough to catch the sun before it rises.
I want to go to the beach.
I want to smell Coppertone SPF 15 sunblock lotion and feel it slide off my skin along with beads of sweat.
I want to walk on a pier/boardwalk and buy cheap jewelry and eat hot dogs.
I need to float in a pool and squint at the sun.
I need to take cold showers.
I need to paint again.
I need to write again.
I need to not smile so much.
I need a car.
I need to go to New York.
I need to talk to Michele.
I need to learn how to cook.
I need to get some blood tests.
I need to do my laundry.
I should be able to travel.
I should be able to go back home.
I should answer the phone once in a while.
I should stay in the sun longer.
I should drink less coffee.
I should floss.
I should stop.
I can start doing instead of thinking now.

No comments: