Wednesday

One Little Thing

I hate this.
I hate having to run to the phone because the machine picks up after 3 rings, only to make it in the nick of time, only to have the person hang up.
I hate going home tired, wanting nothing but to lie in bed and listen to music, and having to deal with stupid people instead.
I hate that my father is so goddamn bossy and mean.
I hate that it is lovely outside and I could probably be out doing a million things, but I could care less and I couldn't in the first place because I don't even have a mode of transportation.
I hate how it's a holiday tomorrow and I don't have work...oh wait.
I hate how my sister leaves her radio on to Kiss 96.5 so whenever I walk past her room I hear stupid shitty music, the same that I have to stand whenever she's in the car with me.
I hate the way I'm hating this place right now. I want to go home.
I hate people who don't answer back. Fuck you too.
I hate how One Little Thing can set me off like a bomb.

No comments: