You are a dancing queen
There's something about men in drag, or more particularly, Guy Pearce in drag. Bust a gut, laugh your socks off, have some jollies, get a kick out of the Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Not only is it campy fun, it features a Filipina who swears incessantly in Tagalog: sweet!
Cynthia: Me don't like you. You bad husband. You have little ding-a-ling anyway.
Bernadette: Stop flexing your muscles, you big pile of budgie turd. I'm sure your mates will be much more impressed if you just go back to the pub and fuck a couple of pigs on the bar.
Bob: Bernadette, please.
Frank: BERNADETTE? Well I'll be darned. The whole circus is in town. Well I suppose you wanna fuck too do you? Come on Bernadette, come and fuck me. That's it. Come on. Come and fuck me. Come on.
[Bernadette knees Frank in the groin.]
Bernadette: There, now you're fucked!
Felicia: Oh, for goodness sake get down off that crucifix, someone needs the wood.
Bernadette: These days, gentlemen are an endangered species.
No comments:
Post a Comment