So I got up at seven-forty today and got in the shower soon after. To my surprise...
TO BE CONTINUED!
Yeah, how'd you like that? I sure didn't when Miz Kimber did that to me in her letter... you tease you! OH the humanity!
I am tired, but what else is new. The sibs are bugging me to take them to Hastee Tastee (an ice-cream place right across Hot Dog Heaven...which is just what it sounds) and I was like, "I'll take you guys after dinner!"
"But you said soon as you get home!"
"I'm tired, getouttamyface!"
and so on and so forth. Kids.
At any rate, they'll have to wait until I get to K-mart. As I was telling James, I've reached grandma status because of these three things:
1.) crocheting
2.) watching CNN (by choice)
3.) going to K-mart to buy some good bedroom slippers.
And now the penultimate nail in the coffin: I'm going to K-mart yet again to look for a foam mattress pad. My back hurts. I think it's the bed, but might be because I'm not taking my daily vitamin supplements and my weekly yoga exercises. Might have to take out those gray posturepedic/nurse Nike sneakers for my nightly walks around the neighborhood with white socks pulled up to my knees and loose peachy-yellow (not orange) track suit from, yes, K-mart.
THE CONTINUATION...
...I saw that we were out of toothpaste.
I tell ya, who brushes their teeth in the shower?
No comments:
Post a Comment