Tuesday

Just for shits

I signed up for GEO271 Conservation and Natural Resources about two minutes ago, noticing a huge gap between my two English classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You would think this would be a good thing, but I think hauling ass between campus and my apartment would get old after a while. I just hope it won't be a waste of time like GLG111 Introduction to Geology, with a Cruel Joke for Joni Mitchell's Clone.

Here's the rest of my schedule:


MWF: ENG248 Asian American Lit
ENG132 some Brit Lit class
GER231 Folk and Literary Fairy Tales

TTh: ENG310 Contemporary Creative Writing
GEO271 hopefully not a waste of time
ENG320 Intermediate Creative Writing:Fiction


And just for shits, my #1 New Year's resolution is to go to class. Spotting Morose Belle&Sebastian-type, standard-shaggy hair and glasses indie boy in ENG310 should be motivation on a platter. With icing on top.

No comments: