A lick of it
I had the oddest dream about Interpol last night. It was odd on many levels, most especially because it's rare for me to remember dreams nowadays. At any rate, I don't remember a lick of it now, though I think what happened was I tagged along with them for their European tour, and me and Paul Banks were like this.
I have to agree with Al, today was ass-fucken cold. I have to admit, the snowflakes were really pretty once they landed on my gloves, and not stinging me in the eye. But for the most part, and this is understandable because I am at heart an island girl, I cannot wait for this winter bullshit to be over. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, my ass.
Back to Swift's "A Modern Proposal". I could really go for some Wendy's nuggets right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment