Friday

Yes

Yesterday, I was a visitor in the oft-visited state of Catatonia. It was around five pm, as I sat numb and drooling (ok -- not to that point yet, but close enough). I was pointing at the television and waiting for it to move, then I realized I needed the thingamajig to make it work. So that took about fifteen minutes minutes (half of it was to motivate my ass for getting up from said couch). Finally, I had the clicker in hand, and I flip through the stations. Now I know I'm a dork, but voluntarily settling on this channel? When the X-Files wasn't playing? Blasphemy, you say. But yes, I sat there and waited for pretty pictures to entertain me.

Lo and behold, I heard the all-too familiar music and saw a speedy black car on the screen.

Yes, at five-twenty pm last night, I saw Knight-Rider. It was the one with the priest whose sister was getting married, and Michael was in a bar with uncomfortably tight jeans, and he was nonchalantly talking to a lady in the bar. That's all I remember because two seconds later, I passed out.

But yes, check your local listings. KITT is back.

No comments: