Sponsor child reject
I had a dream. I was wearing a newsboy hat or whatever it's called, aiming for that cool Shannyn Sossamon look, but I ended up looking like Britney Spears' sponsor child reject instead. I was doing The Robot to Kylie's "Can't Get You Out of My Head", wrapping myself around my roommate's leg like it was a pole, grabbing girls' boobs and condoning incest. While sober.
Oh wait.
That really did happen. It was The Purple Wonder's twenty-first birthday. Isn't it like a cardinal rule to go all out on that day, nevermind that it wasn't mine to begin with? But I'm not going to apologize for anything because I enjoyed myself immensely, and I made sure the birthday girl had a good time too. Hey, if you share a birthday with The King, you are mandated to go whole hog.
I wrote something amusing for my ENG320 class. I might post it later if anyone cares to read it. Oh who am I kidding ... who wouldn't love to see something that I shat out in half an hour. I swear it doesn't stink.
Nutella calls. I answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment