A few things I need to get off my chest [that includes you. no, just kidding. i like it.]
1. My mom just called me an hour ago and said, "Are you ready?", to which I freaked out and said, "No, I only started this afternoon because I've been really busy this week," to which she said, "Oh. Well, your dad and I are debating whether to leave tonight or tomorrow morning. So we'll give you a call before we leave." me: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
I've totally been counting on them to come tomorrow morning because this means:
a) I have more time to pack = less stress
b) I can enjoy my last night in Oxford quietly.
c) I can actually do my to-do list. Unless my dad would want to join in jumpin' the pool...
2. What is it with blonde, deep-fried girls and me today? I was out throwing my trash out and one of them almost runs me over in her silver Accord. The other one is two feet away, sucking face with her boyfriend. Get a fucking room, please.
3. I haven't eaten yet, and by eat, I mean a meal and not potato chips. I need to eat soon.
4. There was a huge freaking spider by my window. It was black and...it was big, alright?! So I tried killing it by spraying it with some Tub Cleaner of Erin's. I hope she doesn't mind. I also hope that stuff is lethal. It just came out foamy, and I think the spider kind of enjoyed it. But...it did make its legs stick together, and now it's laying by the window. I hope it's fried. Mmm, deep-fried spider...I am hungry...
5. I am going to miss this town. Well, scratch that. It's not really the town, I could be living in Tuscaloosa and still loving it. You get what I mean. This might be my last blog for a while. Read: might. My computer might be the last to go...like I was telling K, it is an extension of ourselves...
... and on that note, back to packing.
No comments:
Post a Comment