Thursday

[:Faulk Fuckner!:] So me and DJ are at the basement of King, giving each other back massages. Mmm. But that's not the good part: it sends me into such a heightened state of stupor that I let my head fall to the wooden desk with a loud thump. I meant that as a joke, like to let my head rest gently atop my notebook, but I guess my head isn't the sack of feathers I thought it would be. So then everyone around us looked up and was like, "Are you okay?" Just kidding. This is Miami, after all.
I'm taking a break. I guess I should head back to "Barn Burning" now. Ewww.

BTW, Eminem has a new record coming out. Ooh, I'm quivering in my knickers I'm so excited. He's such an ass.

Also: I have a headache. Don't know if it's from the head thump or the studying, or these damn fluorescent lights. Could be all of the above. Why couldn't King provide nice candlelit study tables? Someone tinkling on the piano keys in the entrance would be nice too. Ooh, tinkling is not a good word to use for the library...

No comments: