I just realized how all my posts lately have been late at night. Man, I guess I do have a life. Haha.
This is the only time I'll do a public plea: the only reason I put the comments linky up (which is located at the end of each blog) is for you. Coz I'm such a considerate blogger. I mean, hell, I wouldn't have stuck around this long if I thought nobody liked what I put up here, ya know? If I wanted to hear myself talk, I'd talk to myself, it's that easy. Yes, the purpose of this blog is largely to let me loose on the 'net and let me appreciate my own randomness, but it's also to entertain you. And at the end of the day, it's just nice to feel loved. So what I'm saying is, be cool like Lee and hit up that damn comment linky already.
Or else, I'll yank it. Er, the linky.
No comments:
Post a Comment