Wednesday

|too close for comfort| My quaint little town is trying to get me to piddle on me boots. And it's worked, somewhat.
While at work this afternoon, two ladies came in and talked about the helicopters and all the police cars from the county that were having some sort of wild goose chase on Route 2. They had no idea what was going on, and unfortunately, soap operas and wannabe-TV-star judges ruled the air waves. So I had to wait until I came home to find out what the hell was going on.
Basically two armed men tried to break into a house on N. Main, which is near our high school, and before the cops came, they bailed and got on the highway, and thus, the "wild goose chase" ensued, which, I know this will make me sound like a total hil'billy, I would've love to have seen. But that's another story.
I guess one guy was caught, but the other is still loose. The good thing is, there isn't much to hide in this town, so that guy is going to be found quickly. If he doesn't die from boredom first.

No comments: