Mi madre and I went to Wallymart to pick up a set of scrubs. There were nice teal ones that I ended up picking, which is actually one of the office's colors (the other being purple). Oooh, and I got these whitening strips, but I bet you won't even be able to tell the difference. Oh well, something new to try.
Not at all excited that I have to be at work by 9. Eeew. Flashback to summer before senior year when I worked from 8-to-5 at that doctor's office, every frickin' day. I shouldn't complain, I got a sweet '87 Buick Century from it...HAH.
Okay, back to Notting Hill. Mm, Hugh Grant, I cannot wait to see you in About a Boy. And that soundtrack is just marvelous, Damon Gough. And I will now stop talking to these people as if I knew them. As if.
No comments:
Post a Comment