journeaux.blogspot.com

Saturday


rest in peace, kevyn. :(
Posted by p.atricia at Saturday, May 11, 2002
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2004 (44)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2003 (91)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2002 (249)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ▼  May (43)
      • THE WATERFRONT STORY. There is a nice restaurant ...
      • Well, the BUG has finally caught up with me. It st...
      • I am a big damn idiot [comma] and I'll tell you wh...
      • Sidenote: I still don't know exactly what happened...
      • Something happened this afternoon. I was standing ...
      • The question that pervades American homes: IS YOUR...
      • Me likee :( And it's only $128! Like, what a steal...
      • What do a priest, a socialite and my mother have i...
      • |too close for comfort| My quaint little town is t...
      • Attention: REMY SHAND @ the Odeon. This Sunday, th...
      • |I say hello, you say goodbye| I don't understand ...
      • the buzzing-around-like-a fly-'round-my-head song ...
      • |Who let the dogs out?| Last night we saw a girl i...
      • |japanese/engrish| Oh my! I actually used to eat t...
      • ... when I get attacked, I scurry into the nearest...
      • ...I haven't cried this much since the day I was b...
      • |just the faces change| There's this knot in my st...
      • ... and life goes on ...
      • |they call me mellow yellow| Whoo. Lots of stuff I...
      • |'oy gising!| Sa tingin ko, dalawang tao lang ang ...
      • |some classic funked-up dope| I'm running a little...
      • I tashte like Alcohol. Heh. Heh. I taste like bee...
      • |Ni!| Things are busy, people, busy. While I'm hap...
      • |trish is pissed.| So, yeah, could jay leno make i...
      • rest in peace, kevyn. :(
      • |deja vu much?| Monday night, on the couch watchin...
      • |that's not my bag, baby. honest.| While in the dr...
      • I give up. The following are spawns of Satan*: A)...
      • So, like last week "Sexual Healing" was the song-d...
      • Damn, I hate this. I feel like being that old crot...
      • |word up, homey|. I got an e-mail from Delia*s tha...
      • |everybody's got their something|. Mucho gracias t...
      • Mi madre and I went to Wallymart to pick up a set ...
      • |the long and winding road| I am home now, whooope...
      • [:all hail queen of procrastination:] A few things...
      • [:did you get the memo...:] So drunk-blogging is t...
      • I should not be left alone in a room with a bag of...
      • I'm a fuckin tree hugger. I sersiouly humped a tre...
      • Man, I'm pretty, hur hur :) Thanks AB! Which My So...
      • The Fuck-me-Ozzy-ain't-got-nothing-on-my-shit-for...
      • I just realized how all my posts lately have been ...
      • [:Faulk Fuckner!:] So me and DJ are at the basemen...
      • The little men working inside my computer hate me....
    • ►  April (79)
    • ►  March (32)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.