... anyway, onto brighter things: I got most of the classes I want for next year. Junior year. Ack. Junior year. Eeeek.
Yeah, I'm a little freaked out. Just as I'm freaked out that I'm turning 21. Most people would be shitting their pants in joy of actually being legal in bars. I'm a little nervous. I don't want to grow up. I don't want to be that twenty-three year old who still thinks and acts like she's eighteen. That's why I think this idea is really going to work, and make me feel a little better about having to become a responsible, mature adult from now on.
So, back to my schedule. I've got 3 English classes (yay!), I got into the Creative Writing class that I got kicked out of earlier this semester (because it was full, not because of my incompetence). I'm also taking Masterpieces in French lit and Linguistics. I'm really excited about French lit, mainly because then I'll have a freakin' French minor. Way cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment