[:mutton:]. So guess who can't sleep? Please, no awws, it's entirely my fault. I downed a Code Red (Mountain Dew, duh) two hours before my bedtime, I was just askin' for trouble.
I've been talking a lot to Michele lately, mostly because of our summer plans, but also because, like I told her, she has a "good heart and a kind soul", and it's just nice to catch up with an old friend. I told her, "We've known each other for four years," and she replied, "It feels much longer than that." I could tell she meant it in a good way, like we know each other so well that it seems our friendship had stemmed from deeper roots. I got her the cutest card from Shriver but I keep forgetting to mail it. It's mostly pink and glittery and it says, "Even though you are miles away..." on the front, "... you are very close to my heart" in the back. Now cue the awws...
No comments:
Post a Comment