[:i love keynes ... not:] So I'm at Wertz right now -- that's the Art Library in the basement of Alumni, for those not in the know -- and I'm sitting by the window. It's a lovely, gorgeous day but I've been in here since 3 ... sleeping. That's right, I opened my short story anthology, plopped it on my lap to find a more comfortable way of sleep, er, sitting, and found myself listening to the guy sitting next to me snore. He snores a lot like my dad, which made me feel damn sleepy myself, so I closed my eyes, put my head down, the next thing I knew, this stranger and I were making sweet, beautiful music together. You know, snoring.
Haha -- so much for getting work done. I might venture to the buzz later, coz god knows the chairs there are anything but comfy. besides, if i stay in my apartment to study, i'll end up popping in wayne's world to add to the delusion that, yes, i am a wealth of knowledge. even if it is mostly wayne's world quotes and random information. like there are more horses in wyoming than people.
apartment + study = biggest oxymoron of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment