Monday
[:manic monday:] Of all my fucking luck. As we're [me and K] walking to Irvin, we run into E. It's literally been months since we've seen, much less talked, to each other. It was one of those friendships that just ran out of steam: she was ultra-mega-busy with work and school, I was stressing [at the time] about Asianfest and Amusement. We just had no time for each other, or rather, I felt like she had no time for me. I make time for my friends, in fact, I'd gladly skip a class for them (bless my heart). I just don't know what happened there. The awkwardness was so thick that I could've spread it on bread. We exchanged the usual "I thought you died!" repartee, but in this case, I think we both seriously passed away from each other's lives. What else could I have done but continue up the steps to Irvin? It's just a bad, bad situation no matter which way I look at it. I like to think of it as a flower that is past its bloom, that nature has run its course. I'm just airin' out my dirty laundry here, but the linen's hitting me fully in the face.
No comments:
Post a Comment