Monday

[:BRIAN!:] so, once again, me and SR spent an hour at the Amusement office today, waiting for the Guster guys to call. they never did. we were pretty much in a downtrodden mood, but i'll admit, seeing/hearing jeff buckley cheered me up [K Girls, he looks/sounds like Carl from PHL 131!!]. SR went to check his messages, and he was like, "Uh, you might wanna hear this," and guess what? It was totally Brian Rosenworcel, from Guster. That's exactly how he introduced himself. "This is Brian Rosenworcel, from the band Guster." I know, I know, how else is he supposed to introduce himself? I just thought it was cute.
We ended up conducting the interview right then and there, and get this, I have Brian's cell phone number! I'm not gonna call him or anything, don't worry ... it's just nice to know that it's there and that i have it ... you know, for when i feel like telling him Brian, I want to beat your bongos.

No comments: