journeaux.blogspot.com

Wednesday






Which Rainbow Brite kid are you? By Growing.
Posted by p.atricia at Wednesday, April 24, 2002
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2004 (44)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2003 (91)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2002 (249)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ▼  April (79)
      • [:priceless...not.:] I went to Shriver today to se...
      • [:helluva good. read: helluva long:] I've played "...
      • [:soft, but i'll be alright:] Ideally, I have a lo...
      • [:from me to you, peggy sue:] A coupla things: 1. ...
      • [:putting the random back in randomness:] well, je...
      • [:pour some sugah on me:] The sad-but-true-part is...
      • [:I bet they call him 'Dick' a lot:] I was awakene...
      • [:all aboard...:] I was rummaging through my old n...
      • [:ahem, this one's for all the hob-nobbin' hobbits...
      • [:i love keynes ... not:] So I'm at Wertz right no...
      • Time spent making Trish's Final 5: 30 minutes. Tim...
      • Oh, and the title for the previous blog refers to ...
      • [:y tu mama tambien:] Mrs. AraƱez, i.e. my mom, is...
      • Which Rainbow Brite kid are you? By Growing.
      • Hmm. This cup that I'm drinking out of smells funn...
      • Danno175: http://arczangel.digitalrice.com/quiz_pr...
      • [:the night of the attacking condiments:] Technica...
      • [:girls just wanna have fun:] ... okay, okay, I ad...
      • [:up ahead:] Truthfully, I am happy. I am. I keep ...
      • Umm ... think of a happy place, happy place ... at...
      • [:the truth, ain't nuthin but, boy:] Word up to DP...
      • [:welcome to college:] I just had the nastiest shi...
      • [:pipe dreams:] I try not to put actual IM convers...
      • In honor of the downpour outside [and, er, to amus...
      • [:music:] I cannot wait for the new Doves to come ...
      • I had a good fun tonight. Thanks to all who helped...
      • So I just realized, by checking Sara's away messag...
      • ... okay, so it's nerve-wrackingly quiet outside. ...
      • [:I am going to vent. Just a warning.:] So, I've h...
      • Ooh, and Ryan mentioned the Guster bagel at some p...
      • [:one HOT night ...:] I am amazed at how relativel...
      • [:cloud nine, much?:] I am so sappy these days. I ...
      • [:$4.85 for a bite of the Guster:] I should really...
      • [:video imitates life imitates video:] Wow, this i...
      • [:Is it Friday yet???:] This morning I woke up two...
      • [:it's a wrap:] whoa, i may be too easily amused, ...
      • what the hell, wy am i still drunky? at 2 in the m...
      • yaaaay had so much fun at party tonight! totally b...
      • [:a long school wait:] Flashback to when I was eig...
      • It was weird to call my mom up and hear her say, "...
      • ... by the way, I am so proud of myself for not gr...
      • [:BRIAN!:] so, once again, me and SR spent an hour...
      • [:clothing optional:] it's a hot motherfucker out ...
      • [:type slowly:] ummmmmm ... it seems that everyone...
      • Today's one of those days where I feel like I did ...
      • [:cougar coupling:] This story needs to be repeate...
      • [:back to the future:] ... anyway, I just got done...
      • [:good times:] So let's recap... Friday -- got up ...
      • ... anyway, onto brighter things: I got most of th...
      • [:long days, short tempers:] Whooo, I stepped out ...
      • [:who, me?:] ... yeah, I don't think so. Besides, ...
      • [:"This isn't the autobahn, Focker!":] So, as for ...
      • [:back that thang up:] I have made a tentative sch...
      • [:jennifer love hewitt, it's jollibee!!:] I have t...
      • [:the sky is too high:] Yes, bang on! I am right o...
      • minutes spent napping: 10 minutes spent trying to...
      • [:I HEART MOM:] I just got off the phone with my m...
      • ... how scary is it to have that visual image of e...
      • Once again, I cannot sleep. I'm beginning to think...
      • [:'blind'ed me with science:] So our blinds got fi...
      • [:manic monday:] Of all my fucking luck. As we're ...
      • hmm... I don't know if this layout is going to sta...
      • [:rocksteady:] I thought it would be nice to try a...
      • [:mutton:]. So guess who can't sleep? Please, no a...
      • [:yo, yes yes yo:] Just call me Queen Biggie Mack ...
      • Ain't nothing like finding Pringles at the bottom ...
      • send your muffins to... I just walked out into our...
      • see you at the crossroads. i was at a mall that ha...
      • thar' she goes. Somehow I made my way from Dan's a...
      • got some hair on my chest now at least. Two things...
      • instant gratification. Well, I don't know how to r...
      • So what's the big deal with the Osbournes? I've be...
      • story time!. My family (except my dad) is visiting...
      • warning: sensory overload. I have three songs on c...
      • ...apparently not. Well, this sucks rather badly. ...
      • cold enough for ya. Turns out that my sister has b...
      • Last night. I went back to my high school. It had ...
      • my roots are showing. I'm seriously considering vi...
      • It's been harder to fill up this little blog of mi...
    • ►  March (32)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.