send your muffins to... I just walked out into our living room (yes, I just woke up), and I was nearly blinded by the amount of sunlight that was in that room. Never before had I seen that glare on our mud-or-otherwise-stained carpet, our cat-hair-bombarded couches, nor on our fish tank that once housed five fish, and now only holds its decaying corpses. Okay that last part was a little exaggerated. But I won't jabber on anymore about the lack of blinds in the living room. The perpetrator -- I won't name any names, but she was at my party on Friday (when the incident happened) and she was also very drunk (narrows it down a bit, right) -- and she is exceedingly sorry and offers to pay for the damages. Ki--I mean, the perpetrator, is a very good friend of mine, and you know me, I don't throw a shit fit if cookies are spilled on my bed, or someone spills coffee on my carpet.
It just feels so odd to not have anything covering that huge ass window, though. How the hell am I going to walk around naked now?
No comments:
Post a Comment